QA Engineer with interest for Blockchain (m/ f/ d)
- 2-5 years
Your missionYour passion is to create outstanding applications in a high-tech environment and you are interested in Blockchain technology? Then we have an awesome offer for you. As part of our team, you have the opportunity to build the next generation platform for distributed applications. You will participate in solving quality challenges on products built on cutting-edge technologies. The results of your work will become part of our open source service framework.
Your tasks with us are:
- working side-by-side with our development team to create and execute test plans for new features prior to their announcement and release
- work on building a quality-driven engineering culture that helps to ship products rapidly and with good confidence
- create test strategies and maintain and enhance our automated test infrastructure based on Travis, Cucumber and Mocha
- determining the reproduction steps, scope, and customer impact of bugs, to make it clear how to prioritize fixes – and escalating potentially critical bugs according to their importance
- help to tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve quality
- providing feedback on new features prior to integrating them into future releases
Your profileWe are looking for a QA Engineer to work on our core and business products to help shaping the future of decentralized business collaboration. The ideal candidate has a technical background, has strong test engineering or QA experience, and has worked with small engineering organizations. He or she is methodical, a self-starter, and passionate about quality, which is after all key to the growth and success of a product.
What we expect from you:
- 2 or more years experience in crafting, maintaining, and executing test plans at all application layers
- 2 or more years experience with blackbox testing
- proficient with bug tracking software like Bugzilla and Jira
- adapt at debugging, troubleshooting, and critical thinking
- experience with cross-functional projects
- hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing anqd maintaining quality test automation
- communication, analytical and problem-solving experience
- knowledge of industry standard test automation tools & automation frameworks, such as Selenium, Nightwatch.js and Cucumber
Why us?As part of a dynamic team, we offer you the opportunity to constantly work with the latest technologies and to advance them. At the side of experienced Blockchain developers, you solve complex tasks and help us to expand the evan.network. You get maximum flexibility regarding your working conditions and work in an agile product development team.
As a young company, we offer the ideal basis to work both innovatively and independently. Family-friendly working conditions are just as important to us as team spirit and a healthy lifestyle. We offer our employees 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, day care allowance and free drinks.
Do the above descriptions suit you? Are you ready to shape the network of the future with us? Then apply to us and become part of our team!
evan.network is an Ethereum based public consortium Blockchain for enterprise usage. Just as social networks connect you with your friends, evan.network connects all sorts of things and enables secure transactions between them. The basis for this are verified digital identities, which allow secure transactions not only among things but also with organizations and people.
We have won various awards for our technology, most recently as the best Blockchain Startup in Europe. Our customers and partners are some of the most innovative and well-known companies in Europe.